Organic certification from the USDA lets you select food that supports healthy ecosystems, eaters and and animals.
What is Organic?
Organic Crops are…
- produced using few approved pesticides
- free from genetic modification
- grown without synthetic fertilizers and sewage sludge
Organic Animals are…
- fed organic foods
- raised free from hormones and antibiotics
- enjoy more humane treatment than conventionally raised animals
Multi-ingredient Organic foods…
- use 95% organically certified ingredients
Q: How do I know if something is organic?
A: Look for this USDA organic seal.
Why eat organic?
- You ingest fewer pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- You protect animal welfare.
- You help preserve biodiversity and the planet.
Want to protect your health and the planet?